A Future Investment
God’s Park develops a sustainable faith supplement that is affordable to working parents and cost-effective to archdioceses and parishes.
Entry-Point Pricing: Subscribe While It Lasts!
God's Park SAAS Services - Order Now!
See what God’s Park can do for you and your kids.
No. of Users
1 to 499
500 to 999
1000 to 1,999
2,000 to 2,499
Click here Click here for the Checklist of Unit-Lessons and Codes
Click here Click here to download or print the Sample Form for listing Add-Ons. (unavailable)
Click here Click here to proceed to purchase Add-On Unit Lessons (unavailable)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can purchase God’s Park?
- God’s Park can be purchased by any adult party (18 years old and above) that wishes to provide a fun, gamefied platform for children to learn and explore more about their faith.
- This includes, but is not limited, to churches, parishes, schools, and arch/dioceses via Corporate Subscription.
- God’s Park can also be purchased via Individual Subscription and is most suitable for guardians, parents and grandparents who want to give a gift to their faith-curious, growing children.
- Click on the Subscription plans here.
- Free-Trial GP lessons are available for both Subscriptions. Click here.
Q: What if I have further questions or technical issues?
- Whenever you encounter an issue with God’s Park, please let us know so we can help!
- You can reach our Customer Service and Client Support Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can likewise search for your question in the Knowledge Base.
Q: Can I preview God’s Park before I purchase it?
- Yes! You can preview God’s Park fun world by playing the free Trial version upon download.
- When you are ready to give it a try in your ministry, you can sign up for the Subscription plan of your choosing.